Terms & Conditions For Cash Inn Revesby’s Loyalty Programs
1. “Cash Inn Revesby” means Spud Enterprises Pty Ltd trading as Cash Inn Revesby ABN 46100509162
2. “Benefits” means any benefits given to the members.
3. “Member” means individuals who sign up to the Cash Inn Revesby Loyalty Programs.
4. “Member Profile” means the personal details of the member..
5. “Technical Issues” means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or intranet site.
6. “Terms and Conditions” mean the Terms and Conditions set out in this agreement and as updated on the website.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Cash Inn Revesby Loyalty Programs, the use of the Member card, the Website and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a consequence of the Cash Inn Revesby Loyalty Programs.
2. Individuals who join the Cash Inn Revesby promotional programs agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time with reasonable notice, if possible.
4. Cash Inn Revesby will not accept any liability for any email or sms communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
5. Cash Inn Revesby will not accept any liability for any Technical Issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Cash Inn Revesby Loyalty Programs.
6. Cash Inn Revesby may collect personal information from the Members for the purpose of facilitating the Cash Inn Revesby Loyalty Programs.
7. Cash Inn Revesby reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Cash Inn Revesby Loyalty Programs, or your membership, especially if the program is being abused, there has been a mistake or damage or loss may or is being caused to any person. Where possible, Cash Inn Revesby will provide reasonable notice.
8. Cash Inn Revesby will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the Cash Inn Revesby Loyalty Programs.
9. The Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with gift cards etc. In the event of any discrepancies, Cash Inn Revesby’s decision in its absolute discretion will be final and binding.
10. Cash Inn Revesby’s decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Cash Inn Revesby Loyalty Programs is final and binding, unless we have acted illegally.
1. Members of the Cash Inn Revesby Loyalty Programs will be entitled to receive benefits.
2. Cash Inn Revesby reserves the right to vary and cancel upcoming and existing benefits at any time and with reasonable notice, where possible.
1. An individual is deemed to be a Member of when they submit a completed application and an receive their Member card.
2. Activation of the Member card is deemed acceptance by the individual of the Terms and Conditions.
3. At any time, Members can only have one membership to the Cash Inn Revesby Loyalty Programs
4. Membership is not transferable.
5. It is the responsibility of the Member to update their Membership Profile.
6. A Member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to Cash Inn Revesby.
7. Membership is only open to Australian residents.
1. The Member card remains the property of Cash Inn Revesby at all times.
2. One Member card will be issued per Member.
3. You must have a valid email address & mobile number in order to activate your Member card.
4. A current Member card must be presented by the individual associated with the Member card for all transactions including (but not limited to) requests for discounts, recording of purchases or in response to any promotional activity specific to Cash Inn Revesby Loyalty Programs.
5. Members may be required to provide photo identification to verify their identity.
6. Only one Member card can be presented for each transaction.
7. Members must notify Cash Inn Revesby immediately if the Member card is lost, stolen or misplaced and until such time, Cash Inn Revesby will not be held responsible or liable for any use of the Member card.
1.Gift Cards are issued to any clients at Cash Inn Revesby’s discrestion.
2. Gift cards can only be redeemed at Cash Inn Revesby 40 Simmons Street, Revesby. Gift cards cannot be redeemed on online
3. Gift cards can only be redeemed on presentation of the gift card and corresponding photo identification.
4. Please note that certain items and promotions cannot be purchased using gift cards. This will be advertised and/or notified to you by Cash Inn Revesby staff.
5. If a Membership is terminated by us for cause, all outstanding and future gift cards will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
6.Gift Cards are valid for 6 months only from the issue date. Gift cards cannot be used after the expiry date. Unless stated otherwise on the gift card, all gift cards expire at midnight on the last day of expiry.
7. Only one Gift Card can be presented per transaction.
8. Cash Inn Revesby will not be held responsible or liable if gift cards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason including if there is a technical issue unless directly due to Cash Inn Revesby’s negligence.
9. Gift cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount or benefit.
10. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. Gift Cards can only be used in one transaction.
12. Gift Cards can be used for interest payments on loans over $150 only.
1/2 interest Cards
1. Must be presented at time of redeeming & is a one off offer
2.Is for a strict 10 days only
3. Are issued at Cash Inn Revesby’s discretion
4. Can not be used in conjuction with any other promotion or discount or redeemed for cash